Search This Blog

Thursday, January 12, 2012

In the Chicago Area? Come See me Live & in Person!

I've got two Chicago-area speaking gigs next week. On Monday, January 16th, I'll be speaking on stress management at the Woodridge Public Library at 7:00 p.m. No, you can't completely avoid stress; that's unrealistic. I focus on ways to handle it better, and reduce its impact on your mental and physical health.

On Wednesday, January 18th, I'll be making the trek up the Vernon Area Public Library to present "From Pen to Publication: How to Get your Writing in Print." This is a great program for newer freelancers, and I'll cover everything from writing articles to today's book publishing options to setting writing goals.

I hope to see some of you there--please let me know if you follow my blog! And thank you to everyone who has taken my 2012 Freelance Income Survey. I've already collected 137 responses, but it's not to late to participate. Please take a few minutes to take the survey, and pass it along to other full-time freelancers you know. Thanks! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment