Search This Blog

Friday, January 11, 2013

Get those Queries In...The Query Critique is Back!

Howdy, readers! I'm announcing the first 2013 query critique! If you'd like feedback on a query, feel free to submit it to me, and watch the blog for the queries I select to comment on. (You'll find some past queries here.)

It's simple to participate: send your query as an email (no attachments, please) to dollarsanddeadlines@gmail.com with "query" in the subject line. Then watch the blog to see if yours is chosen for critique. 

This is an opportunity for you to have a seasoned pro (um, that would be me--I've written hundreds of queries that sold, and edited hundreds more!) take a look at your pitch, and help you improve it--and hopefully sell it as well. 

I look forward to seeing your queries soon! Please get them to me by Monday, January 20, but the earlier, the better--the first ones in have a higher chance of being chosen. 

**In the meantime, you know the drill...if you're looking for more great advice about freelancing, check out Writer for Hire: 101 Secrets to Freelance Success


No comments:

Post a Comment