Search This Blog

Monday, February 25, 2013

Would-be Author in the Chicago Area? Publishing Options Program

If you live in the Chicago area, and have a book you'd like to publish, I'm presenting a program on book publishing options on Wednesday, February 27, at 7:00 p.m. at the Elmhurst Public Library. I'll cover everything from the pros and cons of choosing a print-on-demand ("POD") company to what traditional publishers are looking for to what pitfalls to avoid when publishing ebooks to what questions authors need to ask themselves before they publish a book. And I'll be happy to answer specific questions from audience members, so please spread the word and I hope to see some of my readers there

**Coming soon, the print version of Dollars and Deadlines: Make Money Writing Articles for Print and Online Markets.  


No comments:

Post a Comment